WHAT IS COLOR? ………..WHAT IS COLOR THERAPY?
To understand Color is to understand that Color is not what you see. Colors are a Vibratory Energy. What the average human being does not realize is that the body, like all living things, has an electromagnetic field around it, and Color light therapy works very powerfully on the field. Color is recognized not only all over the world but also in our lives daily from the moment we awake. What you see has nothing to do with the therapeutic effect and every color has its place in the treatment of disease. Color Practitioners use this information to access the reasons behind our issues and dramas relating to money, relationships, career, weight and ill health etc.
Different Color Therapy Modalities
Our most important energy source is light, and the entire spectrum of colors is derived from light. Sunlight, which contains all the wavelengths, consists of the entire electromagnetic spectrum that we depend on to exist on this planet. Light flows through our eyes and triggers hormone production, which influences our entire complex biochemical system. This biochemical system then affects our being. And light does not travel alone. Light travels with other energies.
We know that each color found in the visible light spectrum has its own wavelength and its own frequency, which produces a specific energy and has a nutritive effect. We know some rays can be dangerous if we are exposed to them and the visible light, the rainbow, has a soothing effect on us.
Some colors are warmer than others. This can best be made clear by the wavelengths of the two color rays at each end of the visible spectrum. The violet end has shorter wavelengths, which vibrate more rapidly and have greater energy than the color rays on the red end of the spectrum. As a result, violet is tuned more to the energy of white light (acceleration, reflection) and red more to the black or “dark light” energies (absorption).
The ultraviolet or blue end of the spectrum resembles, in effect, the electrical negative side, and the red or infrared end the electrical positive side. The color green and its vibrations are neutral and harmonize electromagnetic polarity. Electromagnetic effects are also involved in the acid/alkaline balance in the body. Balanced polarities are necessary for the health of the entire physical/emotional/mental system, which consists of bioelectric poles.
Since our bodies consist of constantly shifting and changing energy patterns that occasionally cause disharmony, color therapy is an appropriate way to correct any energy imbalance by using the visible light spectrum. Colors and other vibrations continually surround us, penetrating our bodies even though in many instances we cannot see or relate to them with our physical eyes or other senses. Color therapy simply offers specific colors or levels of vibrations to specific parts of the body to regenerate and rejuvenate areas that are diseased or blocked resulting in restricted energy.
When a color/element balance (energies) within the body is distorted, many different forms of disease can occur. All of these common dis-eases (or disorders, as the medical profession calls them) are given treatments that often cause side effects, which can be reversed through the use of colored-light therapy if they have not reached extreme degeneration. This inexpensive yet highly effective color process-with no apparent risk-is of increasing interest to society.
Color Therapy is a complementary holistic method of healing which uses color in an attempt to restore balance “energy” wherever a person’s body may be lacking, whether on physical, emotional, spiritual, or mental levels by applying a color modality.
Color is a vibrating energy and what the average human being does not realize is that the body, like all living things, has an electromagnetic field around it. Since our bodies consist of constantly shifting and changing energy patterns that occasionally cause disharmony, color therapy is an appropriate way to correct any energy imbalance by using the visible light spectrum.
Colors and other vibrations continually surround us, penetrating our bodies even though in many instances we cannot see or relate to them with our physical eyes or other senses. Color therapy simply offers specific colors or levels of vibrations to specific parts of the body to regenerate and rejuvenate areas that are dis-eased or blocked resulting in restricted energy.
Color is simply light of varying wavelengths, thus each color has its own particular wavelength and energy. There are seven color energies, just like the rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. Each color is connected to various areas of our body known as energy centers or chakras and will affect us differently emotionally, physically, and mentally. By learning how each color influences us, we can effectively use color to give us an extra boost of energy when we need it. There are many ways of incorporating color therapy into your life. You can use color therapy oils or baths, wear certain clothing, wear color therapy glasses, light therapy, use gemstones, eat certain colored foods.
There are many ways of incorporating color therapy into your life. Here are some well-known color therapy methods and tools:
- Aura-Light – Aura Light has developed a color consultation system and a wide range of color aromatic essences. This system of dual color bottles is a powerful tool for unveiling your life path. Created by Anthony Cooper.
- Aura Photography – The Aura photograph provides visual proof of the colorful splendor and vastness of your energy field by measuring your energetic and auric qualities and exposes that on a single Polaroid photograph.
- Aura-Soma – Aura-Soma is a method of a divination system based on color created by British pharmacist and chiropodist, Vicky Wall.
- Biopulsar-Reflexograph – The Biopulsar-Reflexograph® system is a biofeedback tool that gives scientific information and objective interpretations for the bioenergetic information for 49 organs, the full body electromagnetic field and seven major energy centers. Accessing the “real-time” energetic information.
- Chromalive – Chromalive® Colour Therapy is a combination of various sciences-utilizing light therapy and the stimulation of reflex zones to support the body’s internal mechanisms (amplifying the healing process on various levels).
- Chromotherapy – Considered a form of alternative medicine, color light therapy is used to expose individuals to specific colored light waves in an effort to treat different bodily ailments and conditions, as well as to promote continued health. The basic premise behind chromotherapy is that light waves can and do have an effect on the human body and that certain different colored light waves can encourage the harmonization of the emotional, spiritual, and physical wellbeing of an individual that partakes of color therapy.
- Color Breathing– A simple stress reducing activity that may be quickly learned which involves mentally picturing/meditating on a color that represents how you want to feel or what you want to let go (stressors) in your life.
- Color Glasses– Wearing glasses of a certain color can stimulate your body’s energy centers to react and activate body functions on either an emotional, mental, physical or spiritual level. An example, Yellow is known to cleanse the body and increase focus and concentration.
- Colorpuncture – Colorpuncture involves focusing colored light on acupuncture (and other) points on the skin in order to energize powerful healing impulses in our physical and energy bodies.
- ColourEnergy – ColourEnergy is a company that is known for manufacturing high quality color therapy tools and aromatherapy products created by Ingred Naas. I currently work with sell these products.
- ColourMirrors – ColourMirrors is a System comprised of dual Color bath/body essential oils and Color essence spritzers. Created and based in South Africa by Melissie Jolly.
- Flower Arranging – Throughout history, humans have loved and cultivated flowers. Flowers stimulate emotions as well as the senses of sight and smell. They can send a message of nurturing, romance, tranquility or whimsy, depending on the flower choices, colors and arrangement.
- Hydrochromatherapy – A means of internal Color therapy practiced through the use of water charged by light by receiving the appropriate Color vibration.
- Inergetix Plasma Generator – The Plasma Generator uses modulated plasma light to deliver energies and the information they carry deep into the tissues of the person sitting in front of the discharge tubes. We use twenty differently colored tubes filled with different noble gases to supply the carrier wavelength with color therapy. Along with sound therapy, the Plasma Generator can be used with subjects that are not able to hold the hand electrodes, including animals, plants, and soil. It was with light that well-known pioneers in frequency therapy had their greatest successes. Inventor, Kiran Schmidt.
- Kirlian Photography – The Kirlian technique is contact photography, in which the subject is in direct contact with the film, which is placed upon a metal plate that is charged with high voltage, high frequency electricity.
- Phototherapy – Syntonics (optometric phototherapy), utilized clinically for more than 60 years within the field of optometry, is that branch of ocular science dealing with the application of selected visible light frequencies through the eyes.
- Spectro-Chrome – Uses glass filters OR gels, a light source, and a book of formulas. Basically you illuminate with a lamp source, the glass or gel that is suggested and take a Color bath, called a tonation. Color baths are called tonations because they relate specifically to sound. Sound is a wavelength as is light.
- Sound Healing – Is a form of vibrational medicine that helps to balance all aspects of your being – physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Each Chakra of the body corresponds to a specific color, and a specific musical note. Chanting, singing, playing bells, singing bowls, gongs, drums, chime tree positively affects our mind and body.
Note: I do not diagnose or cure anything, and neither do the techniques I use. These modalities simply enable the body to regulate itself, bringing the body into balance and wholeness, thereby causing many symptoms to disappear. Please seek the expertise of a licensed physician for diagnosis and treatment of illness, injury, or disease.
Visit and like our social media sites!